Tuesday, January 23, 2007


Man Has One Last Argument with Wife Before Leaving for Work

Milford, DE – Anthony Wolf was just about ready to walk out of his front door this morning when he turned to his wife and said, “And I don’t know what your mom’s problem is, she must have her head up her ass”.

Every day Anthony sets the alarm for 4:42 a.m., which he says allows enough time to “Take a shower, shave, and have a cup of coffee”. He doesn’t usually allow extra time for arguing with his wife, which has become more commonplace in recent months.

“Today she actually got her lazy ass out of bed and was awake before sunrise, which was a shock”, he said. “She likes to sleep in and then get up around 10, call me at the office and nag about something” Anthony reported.

Anthony’s wife, Roberta was homecoming queen of their local high school when she was only 17 years old. “That was the year I met Anthony. Of course he still had all his hair back then and was about 300 pounds thinner”, Roberta said.

“I’d like to see her shut up just once” Anthony told his co-workers at a meeting this morning. “I don’t think she’s ever shut up once in all the years I’ve known her” he also said.

Anthony was about 20 minutes late to work this morning, according to his manager Keith Upton.

by File Boy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got your finger right on my pulse today man! I'm loving everything you're writing. Keep it up! Good stuff.

I'll try to get something up shortly.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary