Wednesday, January 03, 2007

File Boy, DTKON Unable to Post, Rumors Fly

Wilmington, DE - Reporters in the Diamond state have said that an area boss may be responsible for a lack of posts on a webblog titled "Why I Shoot Stuff".

Late last week when most of the country was enjoying an extended vacation, file boy was showing up at work and being dumped on by his boss.

"I found myself inside of a deep pit, and at the top I could see my bosses ass", a nerve-wracked file boy was quoted as saying earlier today. "She just keeps dumping on me and I don't think I can take much more" he also said.

What is being dumped on file boy is the source of a contraversy, one that has gripped the tiny meaningless state in recent days.

"He seems to be referring to workload, as in his boss is dumping work on him" Jim McCoolin said when asked about where the posts had gone.

"No no, he's inside a porta potty and he's actually describing pooh" said a person who wished to be identified only as L.A.

Residents fear the situation involving Dtkon may be much worse. Some inner city businessmen were quoted as saying: "I saw him yesterday, he had a briefcase jammed up under his arm and papers were falling out of it. He was laughing and talking about a 'Mr. Murphy S. Law'. I think he has lost it".

Clearly more questions than answers at this point. We will keep you posted on this developing story, but for now we just have to watch and wait.

By The Editors

2 Comments:

Blogger S'girl said...

So posting the same thing three times doesn't make up for not posting, does it? FileBoy the brown ring around your eye shows that you are at least trying to peek out of the hole you've gotten yourself into and I applaud you for that. Now maybe you understand what I mean abt being a bit more concise in your writings -- trying to work and read some of the lengthy blogs is a balancing act, esp when you work from a cube. (But alas, I LOVE reading it all and just work it into my day.)

P.S. not to fear, saw D.Tkon the other day on Market St talking to Peter Principle and laughing abt his new promotion to Sanitation Overlord -- your new boss is on his way!

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the multiple postings, I threw that post up in 3 mins and didn't even review. I am glad to hear that Dtkon is Sanitation Overlord, I think his experience and expertise in that field will allow for an easy transition into this field for him.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary