Saturday, December 16, 2006

Dip Shit



Washington, DC (AP) President Bush spoke briefly following a breakfast meeting held at the White House this morning, in response to the Iraq Study Group’s “tough assessment” of the situation in Iraq. “It’s a tough assessment. Yes sir! Tough! Mmmhmm. Um . . . yep.” Bush said. When asked if the Report drew any conclusions or assessed blame, Bush replied, “As to conclusions, I think the report, um, well its sort of preliminary in that it doesn’t really reach any hard conclusions, not any hard conclusions that I can find without reading it of course. And let me tell ya’ll something. I’m gonna read it. Yup! Yes Sir! And I bet the good folks who spared twenty minutes or so to put this little thingy together, well, I just don’t know how to thank them enough.” Asked if he thought the Report would bring about any rapid changes in the mid-east, Bush said, “Sure! I think we’ll continue to rapidly bring home U.S. Soldiers. And, my Defense Secretary tells me we’ve made a good start. Looks like we’ve brought home about three-thousand troops so far and reunited them to their families. And I’m also told that we’re bringing home about sixty troops per month. So that’s pretty rapid to me in my book. Yup. Yeseriee. My book. Mmm Hmm.”

Stay tuned for further details . . .

d.tkon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the title - Dip Shit. One of my favorite phrases. Like he's some sort of ladle used for dipping poo out of a bucket.

What does he then doo with the doo? Does he fling it on his desk, or plop it on the American citizen? Clearly this article leaves us with more questions than it answers.

Good to see that they've addressed the American citizens' concerns and drafted a little booklet.

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its funny that he considers bringing home dead soliders as troop withdrawls

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah that's how they are reunited with their families. Grim and grissly.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary