Thursday, November 30, 2006


DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!

Here at the offices of WHY I SHOOT STUFF, we endeavor to bring you witty, well crafted articles, chock full of useful information, prose and insight – covering such matters as famous last meals, garbage and graffiti, flatulence, snow, snow, snow and did I mention snow?

Unfortunately, being the Assistant Editor of this blog is an unpaid position and, at times, manages to interfere with my regular gig (which I used to like, but now I don’t). Recently, my work has been giving me fits and consuming all of my time and creative juices. I tell you this, not because I owe you anything (least of all an apology) but because I’m angry! ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY I TELL YOU!

At what you ask? Well, what is the upload capacity of this post? Because my venom would surely cause this stupid computer to crash! [D.Tkon ponders that . . .looks at his computer and then at the window . . . at the computer . . . at the window . . . Hmmmm].

I’m not going to pour it all out right here right now. No. Not today. It will be more delicious in dribs and drabs. But I will say this to you all you fuckers out there . . . damn us all to hell the day we wake up from this dream we call life and discover that we’ve always been awake while dreaming and in our wakeful hours we’ve slumbered our lives away. Yes! I used to be with it. Then they changed what it was. And now what I’m with isn’t it!

By D.Tkon

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you need to get a grip and get a life.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that goes for you to!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good come back... Did you think of that yourself?

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

D- thank you for sharing. Now, don't you feel better? Love the cartoon, and it actually captures how I feel on a daily basis. Too bad we have to spend the majority of our time writing crap that no one would care to read (and that's probably protected by some sort of work product/intellectual property clause). Otherwise we could devote more creative juices to this site.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, your name prompted that. You remember . . . George Bailey from the movie . . . Oh nevermind.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FB - Don't worry about copyrights. Just steal away and write whatever comes to mind (someone else's that is).

I could do this all day. I wonder how long the money would hold out?

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary