Thursday, November 16, 2006

Good Taste / Bad Taste

Here’s the first installment in what I hope will become a regular feature here on Why I Shoot Stuff. The premise is simple. A picture, photograph, image, or quote (or anything that provokes thought) will be posted under the heading “Good Taste / Bad Taste”. Sometimes there may be an accompanying commentary to get your literary juices flowing. Either way, you’re invited to click in and vent, tear me a new one, or applaud. The more venom the better. Speaking of venom, here’s our first picture.


Crikey! - What do you say?

Unashamedly Posted by D. Tkon

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ave a go at the soize of that stingah! Ee'd love to poke me roight in tha haht with that if Oi'd let 'im.

Bravo! Tasteless, yet nontheless enjoyable. Keep up the good work. Oh, and I am already anticipating all the material that this topic opens up for discussion.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wonder what he's drinking in this pic? Perhaps a nice cold bottle of antivenom?

I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem mate! By the way, feel free to post your own Good Taste / Bad Taste items. Just use the same format as I did for consistency

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like file boy would know good taste. LMAO!

This is extremely poor taste. And I feel bad for laughing.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Savannah Lee said...

Hey Add Girl - What would you know about good taste?

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do what tastes right.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary