Thursday, January 17, 2008

Amerika, Glorious Republic of Islam

I’m a little concerned at the direction of our country with regard to our leading presidential hopefuls. I won’t mention the fact that we have a woman, a Muslim and a Mormon as front-runners right now. At the request of our lone faithful reader, I will outline what your thoughts should be concerning some of the candidates I can think of before my 10 o’clock staff meeting.

There is an alarming number of radical, leftist, hand-wringing, bleeding-heart demoncrats running for their party’s endorsement to become a candidate for presidency. Conversely, the number of Republican candidates who exhibit our brand of good old-fashioned, fundamentalist, neo-fascist, conservativism are dwindling. And it’s not as though we don’t have the number of candidates the demoncrats have. It’s that our candidates are wishy-washy, and many make no attempt to court the vast 8% “core” of Americans who share our far-flung brand of crack pot ideology.

We have Mitt Romney. He seems like a nice, clean-cut fundamentalist, but he isn’t even a Christian! How in the world are we going to vote for a goddamn* mormon? Do you know what they believe? They think some guy named Joseph Smith found some invisible tablets that had stuff written on them, and that you could only see these ridiculous tablets if you were wearing some sort of fancy invisible glasses. JESUS CHRIST, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.* If you can’t see the reality of Christianity then maybe you need some new “magic” glasses. I’m sure if you put them on, you’d see all of the animals on the planet marching onto Noah’s ark that has been proven scientifically to not be able to withhold its own weight without steel reinforcements, and you’d see these animals loading onto the ark at a rate of 50 animals per second for a week straight, which is how fast it would have to happen in order to load a pair of all of the animals on the planet into an ark in one week’s time. They’d all be be cramming their arses onto the fecking ark so they could sail off to some other country that hasn’t cast itself down into the abyss by turning its back on God and electing some mormon dingbat. Plus his name is mitt, which reminds me of hand protection for baseball throwing and hot dish handling.

We have Obama. Now there’s a guy who seems likeable, despite his parents naming him after some crazy ass Islamic hero or something even though they (mother and child) lived in the U.S. of fecking A. Why don’t you take your mosquey, turbon-headed self back to Afgackarack or wherever your people live and enjoy the beheadings over there.

Then we have Huckabee. Vote for him.

We have Fred Thompson, who seems to have all of the necessary stuffed-shirty goodness any over-the-hill candidate should have, but I just don’t know enough about him. And that may be his undoing. He is not energetic. And he’s kind of old. Plus his name is Fred. I can’t vote for “Fred”. I’m sorry, it isn’t presidential enough.

We have Rudy. Rudy is the republican’s effort to get some moderate votes. I say f’ him, and the moderates he rode in on. We don’t want their liberal tendancies mucking things up for us. Rudy believes in abortion (seriously, I think it’s his religion). I can’t elect anyone that prays to an abortion. He has a really bad case of dentures too. If he agrees to changing his name to Toofy Giuliani, I will vote for him because that’s pretty funny.

Jonathan Edwards – I’ve never seen anyone waste so much money and continue to smile. Our only hope is that he can deflate some of the other Demoncrat front-runners’ momentum and confuse the issues somewhat. Not electable.

I think you can see our choices are fairly limited this time around. Should our hopes be dashed and the intelligence of the people of this great country falter, refer to yesterday’s post and begin to stockpile the necessities so you can live until the rapture.

by: fileboy

*Dear God, forgive me for swearing, I think it adds to the post and really gets my point across that this is insanity.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I think you've entered some very serious ground here. You need to immediately apologize. (He didn't mean it, Mr. Guiliani, sir.) Rudy Giuliani is a good man. (Please, please forgive him- he didn't know what he was doing writing those things about you!) I know you didn't mean it. SAY YOU DIDN'T MEAN IT. (He didn't mean it, Mr. Guiliani, sir.) I read that very impressive article in Time about his life and upbringing, it barely mentioned those vile rumors about his mafia ties and I wouldn't believe them even if they were true. (Mr. Guiliani, sir, you have my vote, sir, seriously, no need to get angry.) The article did a fantastic job of skimming over the sources of his campaign money and the death of one of his former colleagues. (We know you didn't do it and that you had nothing to do with it, Mr. Guiliani, sir, even though shortly before his untimely death he had it out with you.)

---fileboy- quick! apologize! you don't know what you've done. Two words: horse head.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not concerned with Toofi's alleged ties to the mafia or any suspicious deaths that may or may not have been related to him, his associates, or anyone involved with his office. Not to say those aren't important considerations, but what I mean is that even without those potential issues, I don't see myself voting for him. What concerns me is the watering-down of our fundamental beliefs, in order to attract more votes. We do have to reach a consenus on our candidate, and so it is not unusual for the person we pick to be a more sanitized version of the candidate we really want. That said, if he is our party's candidate, I'll probably vote for him (especially if the alternative is the Hilocaust). If the alternative is Obama, I might vote Obama. At least he is new and not a watered-down version of something else.

When it comes to these matters, I can respect a different opinion than my own, if I think it has been arrived at by careful thought and honest emotions. I don't like the polished message that reflects none of the candidate's personal beliefs, but rather what will sell.

A well known democrat politician by the name of Zell Miller wrote a book a few years back titled, A National Party No More. The book was about how the Democrats had abandoned their roots and the causes that made them a national party in the first place. I fear Republicans are doing the same thing.

Plus Rudy has big wooden choppers. Ta-ta-toofy. And he prays to abortions.

Remember what Homer said to Bart. What is the mind? No matter. What is matter? Never mind. I think that says it all.

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had the distinct honor of attending two of Edwards' rallies here in beautiful SoCal and I have already voted for the man. He's a progressive visionary, likable to a fault, the rock star of the Democratic Party, and the main reason that I returned to this party after toying with the Green Party for years. John Edwards stands for the impoverished, college educated youth who need a hand up, small business, veterans and college teachers such as myself. Corporations are afraid of him as well they should be. If we lose, it's because once again corporate interests have overwhelmed normal people like me. Once again, I will go to the mat for the poor, the poorly educated, the down and outers and others who have been used, chewed up, violated and puked out by Corporate Bitch America.

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just watching a show last night on Discovery about how the Mayan calendar and many other "ancient" texts and beliefs point to December 21, 2012 as the last day of our "current world" or something to that effect.

For the sake of ridiculous argument, let's assume one or all of the terrible prophesies come true. If the pole shift occurred, this would result in a tremendous catastrophe, worldwide. I would assume that if this happened, whoever was the president at that time would have to restore peace, by whatever means necessary. If this catastrophe occurred in late December, as prophesied, then the president next elected would be in office about 3 years by the time it happened. I bet those first three years would be a time of good and plenty, followed by several years of terrible, which reminds me of something I read in Revelation. Hmmm....

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow.

As a child I remember thinking that if I ever found a bottle and rubbed it and a genie came out and told me he'd grant me one wish, I'd outsmart him and tell him that I wished for 1,000 more wishes. Of course that's silly because I can wish for anything for the rest of my life, but the genie would only GRANT me that one wish.
I guess I was just thinking wouldn't it be nice to ask for salvation in advance? I mean, not "Forgive me for my past," but "Forgive me for my past and any future sins." Just clear it all up right there.
It's sad that I think like that, isn't it?
Of course the upside to this news is that I really only have to struggle to be good for a few more years. I gotta tell you- I'm nervous about the "good and plenty" because I am easily tempted!!! But a few years? I think I might make it. After that it will be easy to be good in heaven.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

01/29/08... Slackers

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you better go vote for that Huckabee huxter if you have enough time to complain about the frequency of posts here. that's all I'm saying. Tomorrow if I have time I may post something I've been mulling over about the origins of the word "democrat". I think what I have to share will shock and amaze you. I just hope they don't get to me before I've had a chance to post it.

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But isn't the bible full of all kinds of bullshit that's just as hard to believe as magic glasses and invisible tablets? Oh fuck! I forgot who I was talking to. Nevermind my walking on water - turning water into wine - coming back from the dead - pal!!

D

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lease on my Infinity G35 runs out on Dec 21, 2012. How's that for timing brother!?

I just don't want to die driving it back to the dealership.

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point DT! I guess magic glasses aren't that crazy after all. But then again, supposedly just some normal guy found them. That's much less believable because "some guy" (Jos. Smith) isn't the son of God. If Joe claimed he was the son of God, then I'd have a much easier time believing in his glasses. After all, the son of God can do anything, including finding magic glasses.

I know what you're thinking - why would magic glasses be necessary for the son of God to read invisible tablets? If he really is the son of God, he shouldn't need magic glasses. Well, smarty pants, they wouldn't be necessary, and that's the reason the real son of God didn't find them in the first palce.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scary thing is that your explaination actually makes sense. I'm just trying to figure out why that is. Because by all calculations, it shouldn't - and I'm therefore not sure what that means for me . . .

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary