Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Baby its cold outside, a Duet

How did you find my home - Baby it's cold outside
You need to go away - Baby it's cold outside
Being here is a sin - Been planning to drop in
You’re not very nice - I'll hold your hands they're cold as ice
My wife will start to worry - Handsome, what's your hurry
Get out, I’ll open the door - Listin to the fireplace roar
So really you’d better scurry - Please don't make me hurry
I won’t ask you any more - Put some records on while I pour
Are you pouring a drink - Baby,it's bad out there
Say, what's in this drink - No cabs to be had out there
I wish I knew how - Your eyes are like starlight now
To break the spell - I'll take your hat, your hair looks swell
Your causing my children to stir - Mind if I move a little closer
Why don’t you go for a ride - What's the use in hurting my pride
You really can't stay - Baby don't hold out
Baby it's cold outside
You simply must go - Baby, it's cold outside
The answer is no - Ooh baby, it's cold outside
Your welcome has been - You're lucky that I've dropped in
warn out, is it warm - Look out the window at that storm
My sister will be suspicious - Gosh, your lips look delicious
The cops should be there at the door - Waves upon a tropical shore
My wife’s anger is vicious - Gosh, your lips are delicious
I won’t tell you once more - Never such a blizzard before
You’ve got to go home - Baby, I'll freeze out there
Say, hand me that gun - It's up to your knees out there
I’m calling the cops - I'm thrilled when you touch my hand
Why are you singing - How can you do this thing to me
Don’t come back tomorrow - Just think about my life long sorrow
I hope you fall on the ice - I'll catch pneumonia and die
You really can't stay - Get over that old out
Baby it's cold outside

by file boy, inspired by this morning's duet with his fiance

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. Your comment is very much of good. I am of appreciation that you have the nice manners. Please to be thanking you for link to glorious site. A warm kiss.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable comment newly friend. And a hot, wet kiss to someone of good taste and with good blogroll on site. Me love you long time Crescenet.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note... dear slackers: Post! Post! Post! Can't you set yourself some kind of alarm to remind you to post like twice a week? Post about that hot young movie star who overdosed and killed himself--I guess money just isn't enough for some people. Post about the tigers killing the people at the zoo-- the 911 people didn't believe the callers. Post about the weight loss drug that causes the rampant, uncontrollable, leaking, dripping craps that they're now saying doesn't even work--all of those people running to the bathroom for months only to find that the only thing they've lost is their dignity.
Okay, okay... post about the frigging election. Go ahead. It doesn't matter what you post, people will disagree.
I mean, Hilary could totally lock this one in. And then where would we be? Bill would be banging everything in a skirt and she would pretend it didn't happen and run the country just like she did in her last terms in office. It's just so difficult to watch her work. She's so stiff (what with that big stick up her a$$.) And she's got absolutely no personality. No finesse. She's so bitter about being born with no male appendage that she's taking it out on the world.
Or Obama. He could lock it in. Great personality. Very persuasive. Except that we can never, ever, ever have a president with such a foreign sounding name. His parents should have thought of that. (This is a warning to parents everywhere- want your kid to excel? Don't name him something too out-there. Sonny, Sissy, Buddy, Latoya, Barrack, Hans, Luscious- and I know twins named Oranjello and Lemonjello, but pronounced Oran-hullo and Lamon-hullo... these are not names for a President. Nice names. Great names for petsor strippers, but no... never President. Sorry, it's true.)
Then there's McCain. Good, old, McCain. On paper- great guy. Opens his mouth- idiot with a very small appendage that he's so obviously overcompensating for. I don't get him. On paper, he's the dream candidate. But when he speaks, he's a Neanderthal and warmonger. (I never in my life thought I'd ever have cause to use the word "warmonger" but it's so appropriate for him!)
What about Huckabee? The name does smack of old-fashioned American apple-pie, am I right? Then there's elect-ability. Can he be elected? He has morals and a seemingly healthy relationship with his wife. He believes in a living God and he has obviously stated this on several public occassions. While he may be the best man for the job- he really doesn't have a chance in hell what with being so "out" about his beliefs.
Dammit, then. Who is there?
Mitt Romney completely understands the working man. Has a fantastic understanding of business sense and experience in turning HUGE failing corporations around. I think he could totally make this country thrive. He has a good way about him and he's another one who seemingly has a healthy, happy relationship with his wife. He takes a few really tough stands but makes them completely feasible. He has it all. Well, except... I think you know why he could never be President. He's Mormon. Enough said.
There's no one. No one to be proud to stand behind. No one inspires. No one stands out. Mediocrity reigns. Which may be an explanation for the low voter turn outs.
Blah, blah, blah. I could totally go on for days. So guys.... there's plenty to blog about so LET'S GET WITH IT!!!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok fine.

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very funny.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary