Saturday, November 18, 2006





Just about every time I go hunting, I see a "falling star" or two. Since I don't follow the science of astronomy, I never know if its the end of the world, a meteor shower, or just some rogue meteor. I saw one this morning, while I was sitting in the dark waiting for the sun to come up and thought I'd take a look online to see what was up.
Attached is an article from Accuweather about the Leonid meteor shower, which is visible tonight, provided there isn't any (or much) cloud cover. Since I won't be awake when it is at its peak, I thought I'd pass it on for anyone who is interested.
Please enjoy responsibly. I don't know why I just said that, but it made me smile. Clown penis. Sorry.
______________________________________
If you are lucky enough to live in a part of the nation that will have clear skies tonight, go to a dark location away from the city lights and gaze at the sky, especially between 11:45 p.m. and 1:30 a.m. EST. If you look close enough, you should catch a glimpse of one of the hundreds of meteors that will enter the Earth's atmosphere during the Leonid meteor shower.

A large portion of the nation, such as the southernmost-central states, will have crystal clear skies to enjoy the show. Just to the north, some clouds could prevent a visible meteor shower across the central Plains and parts of the southern Mississippi Valley. If you live in the Pacific Northwest, Great Lakes, Tennessee Valley and Northeast, you will have to hope that next year's Leonid meteor shower will be visible since numerous clouds overhead tonight will make watching the show impossible.



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you drinking again Mr. Clown Penis? How much beer did you drag up into that tree with you?

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I say things that just come to mind (*cough* ass hat!!) before I have a chance to think (shit! cock! danger! titty!!!) them through all the way. I think I may have (tangerine!! shit boggle cock knobbler!!!) tourettes.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, hopefully its contagious! I sure wouldn’t mind being a little more irreverent! (We’ll have to talk more about this clown penis thing).

7:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when you used to blow bubbles when you were a kid?

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the clown's name was Skippy or Perky or something like that. I'm pretty sure his name wasn't Bubbles

3:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're stepping on my lines you f_ggot. I was going to say that I just saw him, his circus is back in town. d_mn it! I can't get anything past you.

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep trying! It's fun!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary