Thursday, October 26, 2006




K-Fed: 'If you want to hate me, cool, hate me'. America: No Problem you ass-wipe

NEW YORK (AP) -- Kevin Federline, aka K-Fed and Mr. Britney Spears, says he shrugs off his naysayers.

"If you want to hate me, cool, hate me," Federline, 28, said recently in an interview.

“Cool, said America, we want you to be dragged through the streets, tarred and feathered, drawn and quartered and then lit on fire”.

Federline, an aspiring rapper, has been aggressively promoting his debut album, "Playing With Fire," set for release October 31. Amid a chorus of boos, he was body-slammed by wrestler John Cena in an October 16 appearance on USA Network's "WWE Monday Night Raw." And don't forget his panned performance at this year's Teen Choice Awards.

"I know who I am," says Federline, who promises the album will show his "edgy side”. The pampered sissy was interviewed from his wife’s Beverly Hills mansion.

Last month, he portrayed an arrogant teen on CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."

“Wow, you playing an arrogant teen must have been a real stretch” America collectively opined after his shitty show aired.

"I shocked myself," he tells People. "There were parts that I wish I would have done different, but there are parts that really took me, like, 'Wow, did I do that?' I looked at myself and I was like, 'It looked good. It looked perfect."'

America: “Dear Jesus, sometimes we have sinned or done bad things. But, dear Jesus Christ, if you could just answer one prayer, we bow our heads and pray that you would allow K-Fed to go ahead and shock himself literally. Jesus, maybe he’ll just have an unfortunate toaster/bathtub incident? Perhaps a bobby pin/outlet accident? Whatever you can do Lord, Amen”.

Spears, 24, and Federline were married in September 2004. They have two sons, Sean Preston, 1, and a son born September 12, whose name was revealed to be Jayden James. The couple has not confirmed the name.

Federline also has two children from a previous relationship.

America: “That comes as a total shock. Children with another baby momma? Holy shit, I didn’t see that one coming”.

"It's just time to get my stuff down while they're young, so I can sit back and watch them grow up," he says.

America: “I’m speechless”.

by File Boy

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MTV has a show (can't remember the name) where claymation famous people beat the crap out of each other. One of the funniest ones ever was when K-Fed had the shit beat out of him and his head torn from his neck. I found it very cathartic. It's beyond description. You just have to see it.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay. I'll just say it. I like Britney. I don't know why. Maybe I'm white trash? I don't think she's as stupid as the press have made her out to be. This whole thing has to be embarrassing for her. Think about it... She has to hold on to that loser of a husband for at least a year to maintain some kind of self-respect and establish something for her children. Kevin's a total loser and his "career" is going nowhere fast. So, why does he get so much press?
Britney was popular once, right? I don't really know for sure, I don't listen to that kind of music, but then the press started calling her names and making fun of her during her pregnancy when she couldn't exactly lash back at them. How can you tell anyone off when your head's in the toilet most of the day? I feel sorry for her.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Scotti said...

I see your point, and I sort of feel sorry for her too. I totally think the media has made her out to be this awful person, but I also think she puts herself out there to be perceived the way she is... Trashy. Come on, going into a gas station bathroom barefoot? Openly grabbing her man's junk while simultaneously smoking a cig? Driving off with her newborn baby on her lap?

I'm not saying its not difficult living in the public eye, but come on people... Don't you think if you were as famous as Brit you would try really hard not to do such idiotic things?

Oh, and then there's her wedding and reception. Fried chicken? Give me a break.

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think the paparazzi would see if they followed you around ALL THE TIME, EVERY DAY, and waited for you outside of your house ALL NIGHT LONG? And caught EVERY SINGLE ONE of your moves? Even accidental moves. Even the covert moves that you believe no one sees because you're so smooth. Even the times when your boss tells you to do something that you deem positively useless and you roll your eyes when he looks away- EVEN THEN. What would they see in your life? What would be caught on tape?

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the difference though, addgirl, is that Britney knew before she did that stupid shit that she was on film all the time. Its like she walked into a bathroom barefoot, and that made the paper. Then she went for a ride with the baby on her lap and that not only made the paper, she almost lost her child to Family Protective Services. Didn't she learn from the first time she was in the tabloids that she is being filmed constantly? Arguably everyone does dumb things in our own anonymous lives, but Britney gets paid to be on film and be famous. That's her job. Knowing that and acting accordingly shouldn't be that hard. That said, there's no reason why you shouldn't continue to like her, and that we shouldn't continue to mock her here.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Scotti said...

What would they see if they followed you around? I know there would be embarrassing moments they would catch me in, but I'm not famous, so it doesn't really matter. Besides, seeing how I try to lead a Christian life I don't think there would be much to "catch" on film that I would really be ashamed of.

Being a celebrity today just means that you do not have to take responsibility for any actions.

I agree that paparazzi are way too intrusive, but you have to live your life as if people are watching all the time. After all, isn't Someone watching?

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot sauce, if by "Someone" you mean me, let me just say that I wasn't aware that you knew I had a hidden cam up at your house. I'll take it down and apologize for the inconvenience.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary