Thursday, March 06, 2008


This morning as I was surfing the net I happened upon Googleearth. What a great program/site. You can zoom way in on almost any location on the planet. I decided to see how close to ground level I could actually get. For some areas (like sensitive national security places), you are very limited. In other areas, you can get right in there. From my bird's eye view I saw a lone trapper's cabin in a remote section of South Carolina's inland forest area. I think I saw a familiar figure emptying a jar of urine out of one of the broken windows. I think it may have been DTKON, who went missing some time ago. I'll keep an eye on the cabin and update our readers as information comes in.

fileboy

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't urine, it was bong-water.
Google Earth is the greatest program you can get for free!! I actually found Osama Bin Laden using that program, but the damn 911 operator kept me on hold for so long he got away.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figures. The rap group Public Enemy had a great 911 song ("911's a joke in yo' town").

Glad to hear that rumors of your demise were greatly exaggerated. I hope you will post something at some point because the burden is just too great for one man.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it seems you've kept up the nonsense quite well all on your own - except that you seem to have alienated all of our fans except for your she-pal. I'll try to get something inane posted shortly.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am quite adept at nonsense.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary