Thursday, October 19, 2006


Sick Of All This BUSHIT

I don't consider myself an angry person. I'm easy-going to a fault. I meditate, write poetry and listen to classical music. I send my mother flowers on Mother's Day, and my father is alive today because I forgave him before I killed him.

George Bush makes me apoplectic. Just mention his name and I reach escape velocity in two seconds. I can't take it anymore - his face, his voice, his laugh, his party, his policies. Nothing anyone can say 'bout dubbya will ever seriously add to the universe of ill will already created by this man. Nonetheless, it is still worth noting that Bush's defecation on the American people has been far more detrimental to the spirit of this great nation than all of the evil he set out to conquer.

And like every other god-damn politician, we're always left holding the bag.

ap·o·plec·tic - adj. 1: Affected with, inclined to, or showing symptoms of stroke; 2: Extremely angry; furious; 3: Pertaining to or characteristic of apoplexy; "apoplectic seizure".

by D. Tkon

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He'll be out in a little while, so don't lose it over dubya. Buck-up, we'll have another person in there bollocksing-up America before you know it.

Your angst does make for some funny postings though. I'd almost make the argument that we need presidents like this to serve as fodder for our blog.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed. And don't worry - I'm an equal opportunity abuser. I rank on both sides of the rank-n-file.

I doubt we'll ever run out of witty comments - especially as long as you continue to live in the woods and shoot things. (_:(I)

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think staying in the woods shooting things is my calling. Sometimes you just gotta shoot stuff. I'll quote Nelson from the Simpsons. When Lisa noticed a poster on his bedroom wall that had a picture of a whale with the caption "Nuke Whales" she gasped. Nelson replied, "Gotta nuke something". How true. (Ha Ha!)

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hangman
Free content provided by The Free Dictionary